28 & 29 September, 2017
This is time to learn to wisdom for Asian and Mongolian businesses, who are seeking for growth – expansion of their business, increasing their market share and creating strong competitive brands – hacking for new and international markets. In order to take advantage of opportunities we need to understand what is going on in the markets.
MONGOLIA is an independent republic in East Asia. Mongolia, with a land area of about 1.6 million sq. km. and a population of about 3.0 million is the world’s most sparsely populated country. The capital city is ULAANBAATAR, and other major cities include Darhan and Erdenet.
Welcome To Mongolia
Our travel partner, the best Mongolian tourist company of Juulchin is organizing the tour for foreign tourists. Enjoy sightseeing in the capital city of Ulaanbaatar, visit the beautiful Terelj national park and the Khustai national park of Mongolia and see the Chinggis khaan complex.
This is time to learn to wisdom for Asian and Mongolian businesses, who are seeking for growth expansion of their business, increasing their market share and creating strong competitive brands hacking for new and international markets.
The Mongolian Marketing Research Association made a report on the current social and economic conditions of Mongolia, and the current status of marketing research in our country ...
The purpose of this information sheet is to introduce the Asia Pacific Research Committee (APRC) federation of 12 National Associations in 11 Asian Pacific countries.
Mongolian Marketing Research Association (MMRA) established 15th of October 2013 by initiation of MMCG Company, other companies and individual researchers.
Having started its operations in September 2001, the research and consulting firm MMCG LLC was officially registered as a Mongolian company on 22 February 2002.
President of Mongolian Marketing Research Association:
Tel: +976 9910 0599
Office: +976 7700 0188
Members of MMRA:
Tel: +976 8900 9698
Tel: +976 9907 0547
For other details on event, Please visit following links
• All registration fees must be paid in US Dollars.
• Once you registered on Registration section of the website selecting which events you are going to attend, we will you generate invoice send to your registered email. Based on the invoice sent, you should transfer payment to the bank account of the MMRA. Or you could ask us to send invoice through sending email to email@example.com
• Bank account information:
Bank account holder: MMRA
Bank name: Trade and Development Bank of Mongolia
Account no: 426007052 USD
SWIFT Code: TDBMNUB, CHIPS UID Number: 104939
• Registration confirmation:
Please send you payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Confirmation of your registration will be emailed within the 5 working days. Please contact MMRA if your registration is not confirmed within this timeline.
• Refunds will be given per the following schedule:
• Up to the early registration deadline: 95% refund
• Thereafter, up to 30 days before the Opening Ceremony: 50% refund
• Thereafter, up to 10 days before the Opening Ceremony: 25% refund
• 10 days or less to the Opening Ceremony: 0% refund. Except for extraordinary circumstances involving illness or death of an immediate relative, in which case 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
• A 5% administrative fee will be deducted from ALL refunds.
• NOTE: 50% refunds will be given to delegates who failed to get their VISA in time to attend APRC2017 Conference until 15 days after the Conference.
• APRC2017 will not entertain any requests for refunds after 15 days after the end of the Conference.
• No refunds will be given onsite. If a delegate failed to receive his/her VISA in time, the refund will be issued after APRC2017 Conference when the APRC2017 Team returns to the Headquarters.
• Pre-registration deadline is stated on each meeting registration. Delegates who wish to register after this deadline will have to register on-site when they arrive at Conference.
Inquiries or Assistance:
• For questions or assistance regarding
Early Bird Registration
5% discount and should be registered before 15th August 2017.
Thank you, we have recieved your tour registration request. We will contact you back soon.
Sorry, your tour registration request failed. Please try again later.